Cognex Corporation is the world’s leading provider of machine vision systems, vision software, vision sensors and industrial ID readers used in manufacturing automation.
Cognex vision helps companies improve product quality, eliminate production errors, lower manufacturing costs, and exceed consumer expectations for high quality products at an affordable price.
Typical applications for machine vision include detecting defects, monitoring production lines, guiding assembly robots, and tracking, sorting and identifying parts.
IN-SIGHT VISION SYSTEMS
- Self-contained, industrial-grade vision systems
- High-speed image acquisition and processing
- A wide range of models, including line scan and color systems
IN-SIGHT VISION SENSORS
- Combine the power of an In-Sight vision system with the simplicity and affordability of a vision sensor
- Ideal for solving error-proofing applications
- Set new standards for value, ease of use and flexibility
- Simple setup
- Field changeable lighting and optics
3D LASER PROFILERS
- Provide 3D inspection of your products
- Factory calibrated
- Powerful 2D and 3D toolsets included
- Compact, IP65-rated design for harsh factory environments
- Provides the highest accuracy data despite mechanical mounting or motion errors
- Enables simultaneous use of multiple sensors on wide production lines to generate single high resolution 3D images
DATAMAN FIXED READERS
- Unmatched code performance in an extremely small size
- Lighting, camera, processor, and communications all integrated
- Ideal for the most demanding applications
- Best-in-class performance with patented Cognex 1-D barcode and 2-D matrix code reading software algorithms
- Flexible optics, lighting options, easy setup, and quick deployment
DATAMAN HANDHELD READERS
- Unmatched performance for Direct Part Marks (DPM) and label-based applications
- Ability to read challenging marks quickly
- Field interchangeable communication modules
- Can be configured to meet specific communication needs
For more information, or to request a quote, contact Inside Sales at (412) 838-0230 or fill out the form below.