MiR, which stands for Mobile Industrial Robots, produces and develops mobile robots for professional use in industrial companies, manufacturing companies, logistics companies, and hospitals. MiR’s ambition is to deliver the automation of internal transport with their mobile robots, which are easy to setup and simple to use. MiR mobile robots maneuver and operate safely around people.
MiR100 is a user-friendly and efficient mobile robot for automation of internal transport and logistics solutions. The robot optimizes workflows, freeing up staff resources and allowing you to increase productivity while reducing costs. MiR100 belongs to a new generation of advanced mobile robots which gives you a rapid return on investment, often with a payback period of less than a year. Technology enables the robot to either “identify” its driving area and surroundings or import 3D drawings of the building layout.
MIR MOBILE ROBOTS ARE:
- easy to use and setup (see video)
- safe for moving around humans
- low-cost with a quick ROI
- eliminates material flow bottlenecks to increase productivity
- allows employees to focus on high-value activities, not deliveries
- safely and efficiently maneuvers around people and obstacles
- requires no changes to existing facility
- offers fast return on investment in as little as one year
The highly flexible MiR200 autonomously transports up to 200 kg (440 lbs). It can be mounted with customized top modules such as bins, racks, lifts, conveyors or even a collaborative robot arm—whatever your application demands. Top modules are easy to change so the robot can be redeployed for different tasks.
The MiR200 robot safely maneuvers around people and obstacles, through doorways and in and out of elevators. You can download CAD files of the building directly to the robot, or program it with the simple, web-based interface that requires no prior programming experience. The robot’s mission can be easily adapted using a smartphone, tablet or computer connected to the network.
MIR200 MOBILE ROBOTS:
- can be redeployed for different tasks with various top modules
- is easily programmed, with no prior experience needed
- transports payloads up to 200 kg (440 lbs)
- supports the transport of loads up to 500 kg (1100 lbs) with the MiRHook
For more information, or to request a quote, contact Inside Sales at (412) 838-0230 or fill out the form below.