TOP-NOTCH GRIPPER FEATURES
What makes these grippers SO good?…
- Quick tool changer – No tools needed when changing end-effectors
- Broad variety of customizable options to fit specific task needs- you don’t need to reinvent the wheel!
- Fully integrated with Sawyer and Intera5, and priced affordably – reduces complexity, risk, cost and time to deploy
- Memory module – Stores end-effector parameters and works on any Intera 5 robot
- I/O at the tool plate – M12 connectors with digital I/O, analog inputs, 24 VDC power supply
- IP54 rated – All the components are protected from limited dust and water spray
- Embedded sensors in the five new gripper kits enable intelligent grasping and smarter part handling
For more information on robot grippers and other robotic solutions, contact The Proud Company. To request a quote, contact Inside Sales at The Proud Company at 412.838.0230.