Join us for an exciting event featuring the latest collaborative robots from Doosan Robotics and other technologies.
Collaborative Robots or COBOTs can help you automate quickly, easily, and cost-effectively, with resources that bridge the gap with minimal effort. You gain all the advantages of automation so you can reinvest in growing your business. Existing employees can be moved to new, more valuable roles, which helps build morale and loyalty. And, you can start simply and move to more advanced implementations over time so you’re never stuck in one place.
Now’s the time to get hands-on exposure to these cutting-edge technologies. Experience their unprecedented performance with their easy-to-use interfaces.
Autonomous Mobile Robots or AMRs like the MiR500 are designed to automate the transportation of pallets and heavy loads across industries. With a payload of 500 kg, and a footprint of 1350 x 920 mm, MiR500 is a large, powerful and robust collaborative autonomous mobile robot.
You need to see these technologies. This will be a great time to ask your questions directly to our engineers so sign up NOW.
WHEN: Friday – June 14 (1:00 – 4:00pm)
WHERE: PROUD Automation – 325 South Main Street Pittsburg, PA 15220
See a full spectrum of other Automation Solutions:
- MiR Family of AMRs Mobile Autonomous Robots for material transport. See the new MiR 500!
- OnRobot One stop shopping for end-of-arm tooling
- Asyril Flex feeders and robotics for small parts handling
- Cognex Machine vision & barcode reading technology
- Graco flexible feeding systems that replace traditional vibratory bowls