Join us during TEQhouse on Tuesday, July 25th at 1pm for a presentation on how to make your plant hack-proof down to the control level with the world’s first intrinsically cybersecure PLC: the Bedrock™.
How to Hack-Proof Your Plant
Tuesday, July 25, 1PM-2PM
The Bedrock™ is the next generation PLC/SCADA RTU. Starting from a clean sheet of paper and utilizing modern technology, the Bedrock™ is the first and only PLC with Intrinsic Cybersecurity protection, built in and layered down to the chip level.
The innovation does not stop there, with over 100 patents, the Bedrock™ offers the following features:
- Electromagnetic backplane – no more I/O pins
- Free development software. Available on our web site for download
- Software defined I/O
- Wide temperature range -40 to 80 degrees C
- Universal Power Supply
- Designed to SIL III specification
- EMP certified
- Built in Galvanic Isolation
- Cl 1 Div. 2
- Fixed I/O scan time of 1mSec regardless of I/O count
- 5 year warranty
- Made in America
REGISTER FOR THIS PRESENTATION
To register for How to Hack-Proof Your Plant, click here.