Join us to learn about new technologies for high-accuracy measurement and new In-Sight technology for machine vision inspections.
Seminar attendees will learn how your dynamic manufacturing processes can benefit from these technologies. You will also learn about industry best practices for setting up systems for your applications.
This seminar will be held on two dates at two separate locations:
May 31st @ 1-4pm in Erie, PA
June 1st @ 10am-2pm in St Marys, PA
The seminar agenda includes:
- Introduction to Cognex’s NEW In-Sight Profiler Measurement Sensor
- Industry standards for setting up and qualifying measurement systems
- Full 3D application solutions
- Measurement system capabilities and best practices for deploying your system
- Introduction to Cognex’s NEW In-Sight 7000 Gen 2 modular vision system
- How integrating lighting and optics can solve your application
- Hands-on training and evaluations
Bring your application with you! We will help with hands-on training and custom evaluations.
For more information about this seminar and its locations, click here. Registration is complimentary, but required to attend.